Re: cable problem?

Bob,
Thanks for your comments. You're right - adding parallel
ports would be the answer, and I did have one put in my
other computer. There's a sign in my kitchen that reads: "of
all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." That's
me.

At the time I had that port put in, it was $35 for the port
and something for the labor. I think it was an IEEE,
whatever that means. The shop was doing something else at
the time on my computer and I just added that in for the ZIP
drive. The early ZIP drive was a pain until it had its own
par. port.

The old Epson Stylus II seems to work well no matter where
it's plugged in - in the port, or in the swtich. I couldn't
see any difference in speed or quality.

Marie

Robert Snow wrote:

> [...]

-
**   Tips on Refilling, Refill Kits, Archival Ink, Cartridges, Paper **
**   Order On-Line  http://www.missupply.com  Save $$$$     **
**   MIS ASSOCIATES, INC   800-445-8296   Kits Ship Free!   **