Re: Durable Labels

Laurie Solomon wrote:
> All the stuff I have heard of are for large format inkjets use by the
> reprographics guys and poster shops - the one's who print the stuff that
> covers buses.

Something like that material ought to work.  And if I covered enough of the
machinery, I could sell advertising.

Bruce Roorda
Possum Hill Farm

-
**   Tips on Refilling, Refill Kits, Archival Ink, Cartridges, Paper **
**   Order On-Line  http://www.missupply.com  Save $$$$     **
**   MIS ASSOCIATES, INC   800-445-8296   Kits Ship Free!   **