Re: The 1270-Bad news / QA-engineering/responsibility to employees

----- Original Message -----
From: Bernard Epstein <bepstein@home.com>
To: <epson-inkjet@leben.com>
Sent: February 13, 2000 9:37 AM
Subject: Re: The 1270-Bad news / QA-engineering/responsibility to employees

> And what will you do when the other brands decide to follow Epson's lead and
> build chips into their cartridges also?
>
> Bernie

Bernie:

I can't remember where I saw it, but I think it was a HP printer that now has
the chips in their ink cartridges on at least one new model printer.  So, where
does that leave us?

Of course, it is not really known yet that this will interfere with anything.
"WOLF, WOLF, WOLF!"  he cried.  They (Epson) may have been answering customer
wishes to be able to change and interchange inks when they developed this
chip...who knows yet!!?

bob snow