Re: Roll Paper

Mike:
This guy is talking about photographic paper that has a heavy emulsion
and a resin coated paper as a backer. The inkjet papers we use are not
even in the same ballpark. The photo based paper is designed to lay flat
when it is cut into individual prints. Even photo paper will curl
depending on how much humidity is in the air. I used to have an 8x10
color print tacked to the wall, one tack at the top, in our lab and
could tell if it was too dry just by looking how much curl I got in the
print.

I am not sure why he even mentioned photo paper, no relationship at all.

Jim Davis