Re: The 1270-Bad news

Do try to stick it into another machine and see if it works.
The fire count and the ID of the cartridge can only be stored in the printer.
If the count is stored on the cartridge, the memory on the cartridge will have
to be writable.
The write to cartridge process can always be monitor and stopped.

HA HA

K.T.Chan