RE: Xtreme Gamut inks and papers

<x-flowed>>Royce, PLEASE do away with the white type on red background of this page, it
>actually hurts my eyes to look at it! But thanks for the info.
>

>|More info on that product is now up at:
>|
>|<http://www.tssphoto.com/sp/dg/xtreme/index.html>

Michael,

I tend to agree with you on the red and white combination -- I think
we may change that in the near future!

Royce Bair, Director
royce@tssphoto.com
Inkjet Art Solutions (a division of The Stock Solution)
<http://www.inkjetART.com>

-

</x-flowed>