Re: Best coated watercolor paper

All three papers are very good papers. The results you get will depend
on the ink you intend to use. There have been reports that some of the
papers bleed more than other depending on the ink and the coverage of
the ink.

As for the paper that has the best price/print performance you can't
beat Osprey. This is a 250 gsm 100%cotton content coated fine art paper.
It reproduces water color prints extremely well and does a more than
acceptable job on photographs.

Jim Davis

-