Re: (Obsolete 1200?)

Mike, I don't disagree with you, the printers are not built
for maintainence, probably for many reasons. I suggest
though, that given your help desk work, you may be inclined
to discount the technical savy of many just a bit too much.
:) Among other things, if a task is too difficult, most
people will just take the item to their local dealer
(assuming there'll be any of these left in the future) or
repair person. I've never had a minute's problem repairing
and/or upgrading computers, even in the old days. Also, most
photographers are mechanically capable.

Pam

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer