Re: Gap in postings

At 12:05 AM 2/6/2000 -0500, Genevieve Roudiez  wrote:

>Nice to have you all back in my den.  Is the 1270 the PhotoEX replacement
>with a more archival ink and attachment for rolls of paper.  Maybe I missed
>something but I couldn't tell whether the cartridges were any larger or
>adaptable for big bottle jobs..

Actually it appears to be the replacement for the 1200 (i.e.
up to 13x19 inch prints), and yes, with longer lasting inks
and roll holder (although this appears to be for 4x6 inch
prints.)  The cartridges are definitely not larger--the spec
capacity is exactly the same as that given for the 1200.
It seems very unlikely to be any more adaptable to larger
ink systems than the present printers.

Gary Hunt <glh@srv.net>