Re: Cone profile: Blues turning to purple: MatchLock perspective

David-

Thank you for your illuminating post.

A question regarding MatchLock...I know it comes in a variety of "packages" ...what is required to build to a decent profile AND is a flatbed scanner required (I use a film scanner)?

I am interested in maybe trying this program out since I have heard positive remarks about it.

Shimon Mor
Geoduck Graphics