Re: cleaning rollers on 3000

Ursula Freer typed the following on 18:17 00-01-31 -0700...
>Thanks for the advice, but I can barely feel the roller with my
>fingertips and
>I  don't see how I can clean it unless I can take it apart and get at
>the roller.
>(I am talking about the 3000).

Try to locate a "cleaning sheet" {paper with a sticky surface}. It used to
be included the Epson brand papers. Use it to clean the pickup and platen
rollers.

Eddie
Forget world peace. Visualize using your turn signal.
-
** Why pay more for shipping?? Why pay for shipping AT ALL? **
* During the ENTIRE MONTH of Feb. receive FREE FEDEX 3rd Day Air *
** WITH ALL DOMESTIC U.S. ORDERS! http://www.dygraphics.com **