RE: Trim and proofread posts! Useful free photocopier utility).

>There is also the other side of the coin ... those who have only a limited
>access to the internet ... say, only during break while at work ... or with
>max.timelimits on connection ... max limits on mailbox size ... vicious
>circle that does not end, no?

Yes, but that is life; it is full of compromises.  In the words of the
Rolling Stones "You can't always get what you want...."

The irony of this, is that without including a quote of what it was that I
posted about the tag line I do no0t remmeber exactly what or if I said
anything regarding it.  You will need to refresh my memory. :-) Otherwise,
your statement concerning it is meaningless to me.

-