Re: OT: scanning info for list photographers

I have heard other reports that superior scans are obtained
from the Ultra's, the Ultra2 is at the top of my list if I
decide to get a flatbed. But a more valid comparison here, I
think, would be to the Epson 1200, as the technology in the
two scanner families may be very different. I hope you are
satisfied with the 1600, please let me know either way, I'm
in the throws of making a decision, just have to keep
admonishing myself that for me there's no hurry, no
hurry.... :)

Pam

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer