From: owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com
[mailto:owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com]On Behalf Of David M Fanger
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2000 10:19 AM
To: epson-inkjet@leben.com
Subject: Re: magenta ink bleed and humidity

Then I wrote:

>>Sergios, you talk as though this phenomenon were an ongoing and constant
>>problem. I've seen it on Epson papers, but only at the peak of heat and
>>humidity in Massachusetts summers. Where are you geographically?

Then Sergios replied:

>It is for me.
>my msg was a reply to an inquiry, if you are bored to death with my
>complains I'll stop:)

>Athens, Greece.

Sheesh, Sergios, I didn't mean to implay boredom or any other negative
criticism of your remarks about magenta ink bleed. I was only trying to
figure out why you appear to have the problem constantly, and I only have
it during the most humid periods of the summer. I don't know anything
specific about the Greek climate, but I guess I have to assume that
it's much more humid that that of Massachusetts. . .

dave f.

Dave Fanger (dfanger@world.std.com)
-

-