Re: OT: scanning info for list photographers

It is the old Imagek product. And, at this point, is STILL vaporware. The
"product" has been touted at least for the last 3 years. In the meantime, even
consume digital camera have surpassed it in quality and price. The prosumer
dig. cameras have been falling in price, so the only advantage Imagek has is
that it is supposed to be usable in some film cameras. However, the displayed
sample photos are dismal -- more like a $100 digital camera that comes with a
scanner. I think this is going to go down in the books as one of the most
outrageous scams of the electronic world.

J. Lipmanson

-