OT: Knockout available for PC

I know many of us have been waiting for Ultimatte Knockout to become
available for the PC. Corel has bought the product (retaining the name,
Knockout) and the PC (and MAC) versions are now available on their website
(http://corel.com ) for download. The price is amazing ... $99. The earlier
MAC PS plug-in was around $400, I think. The PC version available for
download (don't know about the MAC version) is not a PS plugin, but
freestanding, as one would expect since it has been acquired by Corel. It's
a 12mg download so it takes a while, but all went flawlessly for me.

I haven't tried it yet, so can't report on that aspect, but the MAC users
were all raving about it.

Cathy
http://www.catbrownphoto.com

-