Inks and paper combinations

>From the test that we have done with ink sets and papers, we have found that
there are certain combinations  that do work best.  Inks like Generation and
MIS work better with our Osprey and Red Tail papers then some of the other
Leading Cotton based papers, but we also found that Epson inks worked best
on Epson papers.  They too have been doing their home work.

George J. Coon, Hawk Mountain Art Papers
www.hawkmtnartpapers.com
mailto:sales@hawkmtnartpapers.com

-