Re: Epson USB (MAC)?

Steve,

This may be too simple.  When I bought the Epson USB kit to use with my old
600, the sales rep told me the USB drivers that came with the kit were for a
Rev. A iMac, and told me to get the latest drivers off of Epson's web site.
I did, and the printer has worked flawlessly.  BTW, I have had Epson
printers since the dot matrix days, and I have hardly ever found an Epson
Tech that knows as much as the people on this list.

Actually, every USB devise I have purchased (Zip drive, etc.) didn't work
with the included software.  I guess a good rule of thumb is to always
download the latest drivers?

Steve (who will not mention Tom Cat ever again)

-