Re: not so!

mclaughlin@infostrat.net <mclaughlin@infostrat.net> writes on 24 January 2000 at 22:07:12 -0500

 > Arnigassan@aol.com wrote:
 > >
 > > [I learned that] ". . . Interactive Imagery is all about holistic medicine,
 > > nurse
 > > practitioners of Interactive Imagery, and assorted psycho babble. . . ."
 > >
 > > Well, maybe. It's also a well respected way to provide a non-paternalistic,
 > > non-authoritarian therapeutic mental health intervention for clients who are
 > > resistant to cognitive-behavioral interactions *because* of their personal
 > > histories. The Institute for Interactive Guided Imagery in Mill Valley is a
 > > well respected teaching and training center.
 > >
 > > Arnold Gassan, PhD
 > >
 > Hmmm. Sounds like our tomcat.

It would take an *extremely* skillful writer for one person to write
both this, and tomcat's posts.  Tomcat's style is extremely
idiosyncratic; it would be very hard to mimic effectively.  Arnold,
from what I've seen so far, is more formal and more, maybe
"straightforward" is the term.  Stylistically.  But anyway, they're
*very* different.
--
http://dd-b.lighthunters.net/ (photos) Minicon: http://www.mnstf.org/minicon
http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b (sf) http://ouroboros.demesne.com/ Ouroboros Bookworms