Re: scales for weighing refilled cartridges

I am behind in my reading, but if you are still looking for accurate scales
for weighing refilled carts, you may want to consider an electronic
reloader's (as in bullet reloading) scale.  We are, after all, talking about
cartridges here, right? :-)

D. Grenier
Olympia, WA
dgrenier@olywa.net