Re: Damaged prints - US Postal Service - Prevention

There is that ...

But, the Postal Service *does* have rules and regulations and I have done my
homework.

I pay first class postage and I expect reasonable service for this rate. Not
to get into too much detail here, but I have had my go-rounds with the
postal service and now my mail is in the box without being ripped or
crushed, packages are not dumped by the front door in plain site, and my
mail box is not being torn up anymore.

Cheers  -  Ann K