Re: printer advice

<x-flowed>At 08:09 PM 1/23/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Archival issues are complicated, and you may want to do some more reading on
>the subject.  As for actual print quality, the 750 and 1200 (large format
>version of the 750) offer the most photographic realism.  Having said that,
>my wife and her friends notice no difference between my 1200 prints and my
>older 600 prints.  There is a difference, they just don't know what to look
>for.  So here is my theory.

Thanks for the advice.  I have a few prints in my cubicle from my 800 that
are still looking very good after being on the wall for almost 2 years!  I
have had some fade though but only a few. maybe they got more sun??

I've seen some prints from the new HP 1000's and they look more realistic
than my 800...so that's why I thought of upgrading but i don't want an HP

</x-flowed>