Re: portrait on EX?

Mark:

If you are printing from a Mac directly from Quark 4.0, then I can probably
be of help.

Are you sure your page setup is 11x17 and chosen to center with
registration marks?  The right box in page setup will show you a graph of
the print area.

Also, assuming you are using the Epson driver, it likes to reset so check
it before each print.

Good Luck!
-Andy Darlow