Re: printer advice

Archival issues are complicated, and you may want to do some more reading on
the subject.  As for actual print quality, the 750 and 1200 (large format
version of the 750) offer the most photographic realism.  Having said that,
my wife and her friends notice no difference between my 1200 prints and my
older 600 prints.  There is a difference, they just don't know what to look
for.  So here is my theory.

People who are not in the biz generally, or are not interested in the things
that we all concern ourselves with specifically, think most all current
Epson Inkjet prints (art/photographic) look great.  The rest of us, myself
included, first appreciate the image, then move closer to inspect for any
printer "defects."

If archival issues are not a concern, and if you or your intended audience
is bothered by inkjet dots (on very close inspection), get the 750.
Otherwise, prints from your 800 will look sharp and of high-quality to the
rest of the world.

Steve

-