Refilling question: volumes/weights for the 700

I know this has probably been asked before, but...

Does anyone know what volume the black cartridge holds for the 700?  Also,
approximately how much should a new black cartridge weigh? (I'm out of stock
or I would just weigh it myself).   I ask because I have been able to use a
canuless needle (seems to fit perfectly in the outlet hole) to fill the
black cartridge with 10cc of water (I got tired of the mess with ink), and
I'm almost ready to try with ink.  I tried the vacuum methods but could
never get consistency in the vacuum.  I've been consistently getting 10-12
cc of water injected with no vacuum using this "needle".  If 12 cc is the
limit,  and I can get 10 with no trouble and little dripping, that's good
enough for me, as then I feel comfortable waiting for the "empty cart"
warning to appear before pulling the cart and replacing it.

I am also interested in the  cc volumes of each color held by the color cart
(I have a new replacement, so I don't need the weight per se.)

If this method doesn't work or if 10cc is not close to full), my next
attempt will be hot gluing the same "needle" to all the holes and attempting
a vacuum fill  after modifying my apparatus.

Charlie
  *À*

-