Re: OT: scanning info for list photographers

Yes you can make 17x22 prints from 35mm film if you have an
exceptionally sharp original. They look great from a one foot distance
or more. This is one of the times when you can resample up in photoshop
and use a tad more unsharpmasking. I have a few that were shot on tech
pan and they are really nice.

Jerry

-