Re: how to seam a poster?

I have this great system that I have used for several years to stitch
together photos for really wide panoramic prints. I have managed to make
several thousand $$'s each year with this system. I've got it so automated
that I can whip together a 4 foot wide panorama in 45 seconds. It involves
heat, adhesives, and cutting blades, and it runs of a Macintosh. I have
wanted to bring it to market, but I don't have the $$ or time.

-