Re: rafe b-generations inks

But Jerry, that still doesn't answer why this is occuring. Jim said he gets a
very black black at 95, but not at 100. I understand that the orginal black is
very dark charcoal gray. Therefore, the 100% black not being really black makes
sense. But why is a very black black being realized at 95% with the same ink
set? Does the mixing of some of the CYM inks at 95% make the result a blacker
black than the 100% black?

--- Gerald Olson <jerry_olson@und.nodak.edu> wrote:
> J.Arthur. It happens because the original Generations ink is not really
> black. It is a very dark charcoal gray, incapable of producing a deep
> black. Simple as that. Try the Beta black and you will be pleasantly
> surprised.
>
> Jerry
> -
> Please turn off HTML mail features. Keep quoted material short. Use
> accurate subject lines. http://www.leben.com/lists for instructions.

=====
Visit my digital photography web site along with a lot of other interesting stuff at http://greer.simplenet.com. Also, Greer and Associates (http://www.greeraa.com) offers studio photography, digital imaging services, web site design/construction, and training.

Mike Greer