Re: Best Time To Replace OEM Carts?

In a message dated 01/21/2000 12:14:23 AM Eastern Standard Time,
smthopr@loop.com writes:

<< I leave mine in till the printer refuses to print again.  It will usually
finish a print before it cries uncle.  I think it will even stop in the
middle of a print and let you change cartridges before completing the print.
I'm using a photo ex. >>

I also leave cartridges in until the printer stops printing.  On my 1520,
when this happens, the cartridge stops moving and the printer makes a sort of
humming sound.  I can change cartridges mid-print, and things pick up right
where they left off... no problems.

Best regards,

Deborah Campbell
http://www.scratchpadstudio.com