Re: Networking an 870

Sure, this could be done, but it would be slow if run over
Localtalk. On a 10baseT ethernet network it would be better.
On 100baseT ethernet it would be like sitting in front of
the other Mac, very fast. In short, you'd still need a
network; so whether the program sharing is superior to using
an ethernet adapter on the printer depends on the cost of
the adapter, whether someone else is using the Mac running
Photoshop, how much RAM is available, etc.

Pam

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer
Pinehill Softworks Inc.