Re: Continuous ink system Repost (long)

I could lend you a camera, have a spare cheap one sitting here.

What I meant about sitting the refill bottles above the
print head was to allow gravity to help the system feed. You
had mentioned that once the ink level got below some point
in the bottles, the system didn't feed properly. I was
talking about a shelf above the printer, don't have any
recommendations about the height. Don't know if it would
work, just an idea.

Pam

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer