Re: feed systems a 2 stage setup?? Off topic response no just adummy one

TMorris862@aol.com wrote:

> Pam did it ever occur  to you that at the time I got Emailed from Mr Davis i
> was not in postion to enter into an agreement like gee it happens all the
> time!!
>
> And gee when was the last time you posted like 100 or so answers to folks
> asking for help here?? I have done so and Unlike you I  do share some but not
> all of my sources and skills By the way Pam do you have any skills other than
> you weak brained postings?

Sorry, Tom, but I've been developing software for more than
30 years, which does require a modicum of intelligence and
engineering talent. There are developer lists to which I
have contributed for years. I'm just learning the Epson's
and inkjet printing; although about 18 years ago I took a
two year break from computers to concentrate on photography
and art, so I know quite a bit about photography and
darkroom work, it's all coming back to me.

> And yes dear Pam you really do sound rather brain limited so TomCat will not
> respond to your rather weak postings But like if you do have soooooo much
> money and such a superior brain dear Pam you will go out and market your own
> kit,,,man what a joke you are.

Sorry, Tom, I test out at genius, not to brag, just to
counter this weak argument.

> You are one of those folls who wants it all  and you just do not seem to
> realize you are not the center of the universe my dear at least not to me!

I really don't want anything from you or anyone else except
rational discourse. The one thing I do expect on a good list
like this one is that no one person waste my time.

> Oh yes Pam dear just hit the delete button when you see my name ( I sure will
> when I see your name) beacuse you see Pam dear lots of folks do like reading
> what I post .

I don't need to hit the delete button on your posting;
although email I've received suggests that many do indeed
ignore your diatribes.

> Unlike you I have actaully helped folks on this list but for you Pam dear
> well sorry I just can't put you in the center of universe!

It's true, I don't know enough about inkjet printing to help
anyone here in that area yet; however I think I have
contributed to solving a couple of software problems,
perhaps interjecting a reasonable question here and there.
However, things never stay the same, as I gobble up
knowledge I'll be able to contribute much more.

> You see Pam dear even Edison took a few years to get it ( light bulb )
> right..so  just chill!!

Yes, but the minute he got it he was off to market. You've
been claiming that you've not only got it now, but you've
had it for 18 months. So, where is it?

> Oh if you are a dummy ( and so far it looks like you are) then sorry I do
> recall including myself in this list too!!  But you know I stopped being a
> dummy why don't you try it someday!

Another severe underestimation. It's important to know with
whom you are talking, as you'll learn when you grow up a bit.

Pam

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer
Pinehill Softworks Inc.