From the pioneer of Epson vacuum refilling

I have been absent from the list for a while. I have made some important
changes in my single syringe vacuum refilling method and re-subscribed to
pass it on to anyone interested. And as I can see from all the posts,
effective and reliable refilling is still on everyone's mind.

Here is the link to the New "ultimate" Ultimate Refilling Method:
www.netidea.com/engel/ultimate.htm

Dirk
ENGELHARDT ENTERPRISES -  Dirk Engelhardt
1104 McQuarrie Ave., Nelson BC, V1L 1B2  Canada
Ph: 250-352-7413   Fx: 250-352-7579
http://www.netidea.com/engel  -  dirkE@netidea.com