Re: Archiva and generations

At 03:31 PM 1/18/00 -0800, Jerry Olson wrote:

>Has anyone directly compared the quality between Archiva and Generations?
>
>What's the differences?

I have a set of Generations carts (CMY, and K) waiting
in the wings for whenever I get tired of messing with
Archiva.  Right this moment, the Archiva is behaving
itself (knock wood) so it'll be a few days before I can
report.

I split my order of Archiva with a couple of others
on this list (they have 3000s) so maybe they'll be
kind enough to report when they get the chance.

rafe b.