Re: millennium liquid laminate

Optima has three versions of the laminate. Glossy, Satin, and Matte. I
have used the matte and I don't like it. Too matte for me. I am
presently using the Satin. This I have used on both glossy and soft
watercolor paper. It does not give a shine, it gives a slight dulling of
the surface on the glossy sheet. My next order will be for the glossy. I
would like to see a little more snap in my images and I think the glossy
will give that to me.

Jim Davis
mailto:jarthurdavis@earthlink.net