Re: RGB Soft-proofing

Took my new version of Wizi, profiled 5 of my favorite papers, used Rodney's
Action to make up the Soft Proof files, and I'm in business.  It's really
GREAT to be able to see what will come out of the printer BEFORE you print.

I just have 2 questions:

1. When you load the Soft Proof file in CMYK Setup, should you use BPC?

2. Can you change the Soft Proof while you are working, say to see which
paper will handle the file best, or do you have to close the file and/or
Photoshop first?

STEPHEN    JENNINGS
    P h o t o g r a p h e r
       Cambridge, MA