re: Multitones: An Exact Approach

It's a valid approach, particularly on that paper. Dan C has been
hinting at eliminating one ink from the process for quite a while. I use
a lot of the 25% ink, but on coated papers. Then careful work must be
done to remove it from under the darker inks to keep total ink levels
reasonable, and sometimes those efforts create new problems.
Tyler

-