Re: Best Graphics Card (O/T)

Thanks to all for your advice.  I went with the Maxtrox G400 in the end and
it's pretty good, nice sharp images and text.  The reason for the delay in
posting this is that I've been off the air while I sort out the problems
with building my Athlon PC (needs mega power supply and good memory).  Great
machine now it's working, by the way - v. fast :-)
Ian