Re: Refill Woes. Sob. Sniff. Hey it does work if you arewillingtolearn

Tomcat and Rafe,

It AIN'T worth the Hassle. I give up on refilling the small epson
cartridges. I heartily recommend that everyone on the list who just HAS
to refill their cartridges, get the Epson 3000. The quality is really
pretty good for photographs, unless you are just printing really small
prints. The 8x12 prints are damn good. And you REALLY save ink costs
because the carts are REALLY easy to refill!  And each one holds 4
ounces of ink!

Jerry
-
**   Tips on Refilling, Refill Kits, Archival Ink, Cartridges, Paper **
**   Order On-Line  http://www.missupply.com  Save $$$$     **
**   MIS ASSOCIATES, INC   800-445-8296   Kits Ship Free!   **