how to work your local chamber for new customers

 Well guys I am not a member of the chamber of commerce yet. But I went down
to the local office and found out who the director of services was.

I gave her a 13.5 X 43 inch glossy laminated and mounted ( 1 inch foam) sign
with Tucson 2000 Gem Show in full text effects color on a jet black
background They loved it. The sign took 15 minutes to print and my costs to
make it are about $5.

Oh yes I showed her my glossy laminated photo posters printed on the 1520 she
was very very impressed. In fact she confirmed what I knew, there is not any
sign shop in town that can do what I showed her! To say the least she will
buy my products!

 I have about 25 samples of signs, banners, and posters I have done. The Lute
Olson photo banners I made last week really does impress folks out here. it
gives me instant creditiblity! Lute is a really big name in town!

In about 3 weeks Tucson will hold the International Gem show with 40,000
folks! This is by far the largest event of it's kind in the USA and I think
the world!

So somebody saw my sign in the director's office (gee what a great place for
my sign to be at) and I have new  corporate customer not too bad!

Giving away a nice sign to your local chamber is a really good way to get
into the network, But make sure it is a sign they will like and it has
something to do with a big event they hold. Trust me this is a good use of
free display!

Now once they see the signs I make they will want full color photo items that
only an Epson can make! Window clings, Magnetic car signs, posters , full
color photo product presentations, and banners just to start. There is real
$$$$$ in this stuff!

The sign stuff works way better that photo's to open doors! You see they all
need great looking signs after you deliver the signs they will want all the
photo stuff too!

Just a tip from Tomcat how to get a ton of new customers with almost no
effort at all! Hey it sure worked for me!

                                                   TomCat
-
**   Tips on Refilling, Refill Kits, Archival Ink, Cartridges, Paper **
**   Order On-Line  http://www.missupply.com  Save $$$$     **
**   MIS ASSOCIATES, INC   800-445-8296   Kits Ship Free!   **