Re: Refill Woes. Sob. Sniff. Hey it does work if you arewillingtolearn

to: Gerald Olson

In a message dated 00-01-15 16:01:20 EST, you posted

 <<Tomcat,

 When you get your refill kit working, if it is EASY to do, I'll sure be
 among the first to buy one. But I really don't understand your
 directions about creating vacuums, etc. You should publish a little
 pamphlet copiously illustrated with step by step instructions. Charge a
 couple bucks for it. You'll sell lots! Let me know when your kit is ready.

 Jerry >>

Thanks Jerry you are on the list!

It is a waste of time for me to try to explain how to refill  I need to make
a VHS Tape.

In seconds you can see just how it really works!

And I am not kidding my record for a refill ( 1520 25 CC black cartridge) is
about 75 seconds not too bad?

I plan to make a tape available with each kit or you can download it??

Hey look I would not be refilling for over 2 years if it did not work!!

I sure learned within the first month that not one firm I asked really knows
how to refill! They all try that injection crap with a $0.50 syringe and it
does not work!

                                                TomCat
-
**   Tips on Refilling, Refill Kits, Archival Ink, Cartridges, Paper **
**   Order On-Line  http://www.missupply.com  Save $$$$     **
**   MIS ASSOCIATES, INC   800-445-8296   Kits Ship Free!   **