Re: Refill Woes. Sob. Sniff. Hey it does work if you are willingtolearn

Tomcat,

When you get your refill kit working, if it is EASY to do, I'll sure be
among the first to buy one. But I really don't understand your
directions about creating vacuums, etc. You should publish a little
pamphlet copiously illustrated with step by step instructions. Charge a
couple bucks for it. You'll sell lots! Let me know when your kit is ready.

Jerry
-
**   Tips on Refilling, Refill Kits, Archival Ink, Cartridges, Paper **
**   Order On-Line  http://www.missupply.com  Save $$$$     **
**   MIS ASSOCIATES, INC   800-445-8296   Kits Ship Free!   **