Need paper advice

<x-flowed>There have been several threads about two-sided printing, but I don't think
any quite answered my need. I'd be grateful for any advice. Private email
is fine, since this is likely not of great interest to many, and this is a
relatively high volume list.

I'm using a Stylus Photo 1200, OEM inks. I need to print on 8.5x14 paper,
two-sided. The paper will then be tri-folded to form a simple catalogue.

Paper recommendations? My concerns are (1) bleed-through, (2) clean folds,
(3) sharp quality, glossy surface better but not critical, (4) fading
(needs to last at least a year). I am willing to consider different inks if
necessary, but am not anxious to do so.

I am writing proposals to fund the publication of occasional little
catalogs for some shows in our photography gallery, and need decent quality
samples to show what I'm talking about. (Gallery web site at
<http://www.webster.edu/~maygallery>).

Thanks much!

Bill

Bill Barrett, Associate Professor,
Electronic and Photographic Media, Webster University, St. Louis
mailto:barrettb+bbl@webster.edu (best address for personal e-mail)
http://www.webster.edu/~barrettb
-
**   Tips on Refilling, Refill Kits, Archival Ink, Cartridges, Paper **
**   Order On-Line  http://www.missupply.com  Save $$$$     **
**   MIS ASSOCIATES, INC   800-445-8296   Kits Ship Free!   **

</x-flowed>