Re: Osprey Paper

Cathy:
You can order from my web site. http://www.visual-artists.com
Look under the art printing supplies and go to Hawk Mountain papers.
When you get to the order form there is a place to click on samples. The
samples are free. When it ask for a credit card number just put in
000000000. Send it and I'll send samples. It normally takes about a week
for me to get to send samples. I group them all together and package in
bulk. Saves production time.

Thanks

Jim Davis
mailto:jarthurdavis@earthlink.net