Ink Splotches

I have a question for the list. I am printing from a 750 which is printing just fine except for one problem: whenever a piece of paper goes through my printer (printing or not) it comes out with random splotches of ink. Usually black but sometimes colored. The images still look great, but this is obviously unacceptable. Do I need to simply clean something? Any suggestions on how? Or does this indicate something else? ]

Thanks in advance.

-- Jeremy

 Jeremy Scharlack

PHOTOassistant, NYC