Re: Epson 3000 setup

Baloney. That is a typical patronizing attitude found among many salespeople
selling "technical" items. If you can read, you can do it yourself. Better yet,
if you can follow a recipe you will find this no different. The setup for the
3000 is no more complicated than any other printer. Don't know if you will be
installing the Epson RIP, but if you do not need RIP (and you don't if you are
printing directly from Photoshop or any similar program) would suggest not
installing it until you've hooked up the printer, installed the driver, and
checked it out.

J. Lipmanson