"Which Monitor am I using?"

Louie asked "which monitor am I using?"  I recently wondered the same thing,
Louie, using Win98.  What I discovered is: Go to Start>Settings>Control
Panel>Display, and Click the Settings Tab then the Advanced button.  Then
select Color Management tab, and if your preferred monitor profile is not
shown, click Add to load it, select it, and then click the Default button.
After restarting the computer and PS, it will show in File>Color
Settings>RGB Setup as your default monitor profile.  Hope this helps....
Donald