Re: [Re: Color management in Real WORld Photoshop]

In a message dated 1/11/00 1:41:45 PM, james@redweather.com writes:

>> C.D. and Dan C. and a few others can tell you
>> more about PressReady.  I don't think it *requires*
>> Postscript files,
>
>It'll only print to a Postscript printer.

Perhaps you are confusing it with InDesign which will only print to a
PostScript printer on the Mac platform, but on Windows will print to nonPS
printers... PressReady will print anything you send it, more or less, to any
of the list of supported inkjets.

C. David Tobie
Design Cooperative
CDTobie@designcoop.com