RE: Which wiziwyg to get?

I'm pretty sure you need the WiziWIG target to work with WiziWIG, no
matter how much it may resemble other targets available. I think it's
important to point out here that the price is not the price for the
target alone, but also for the ability to use the software that you
downloaded for free.
Tyler

-