Re: wizi

> David, please keep us posted on your efforts to "tune"
> the Wizi profile.  I tried some of that this weekend,
> and results were not quite what I expected.
>
> I managed to "tune out" some of the reds in the shadows,
> but then the deep black went haywire.  I'm sure my
> methods would be considered totally heretical to some...
>

> rafe b.

Rafe,

I think that you are a good candidate for the
"Matchlock Preveiw" software when it becomes
available for windows.  It will show you on screen
what your profile is doing to your image and you
can make a quicky temparary color adjustment in
photoshop to fix it by eye, in rgb mode.  This
method works very well, but is not free unfortunately.

You can do this for free, but it's a little more
complicated and not as automatic as the Matchlock product.
-bruce
-